We will reward your achievements with promotion through the Skills and Development Framework which is based on behaviours that we value such as team-working, ability to adapt to change, as well as communication and organising skills.
We also reward you if you take on extra responsibility in addition to your job role such as providing support to new team members, driving for your service, helping to train others in aspects of the job role that you are already familiar with.
Our Sequence Reward package recognises your core qualities of kindness, caring, thoughtful and compassionate.
- a ‘feel-good factor’ through making a real difference to people’s lives
- a competitive hourly rate/salary
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- the option to be a member of our pension scheme
- work-related expenses
- a paid for DBS check
- To climb our talent ladder to Team Leader, to Senior Support Worker or Support Worker as they’re known as in Sequence Care, to Team Leader or Assistant Manager or alternatively to Service Support Manager or Service Development Manager
- Comprehensive training programmes
Everyone has access to:
- Swimming, trampolining, gardening, cycling and day trips to the sea-side etc with our service-users
- Service performance bonuses
- Sequence Care Rewards offering discounts of up to 60% on leisure and travel services and products as well as special offers on some of the High Street’s biggest retailers
- A confidential 24/7 Employee Advice Line offering legal advice, family counselling and practical support for every childcare or home issue
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A bike (through our Cycle to Work scheme)
Our recognition scheme is simply called our ‘Thank you programme’ and is aimed at recognising someone who goes the extra mile, consistently works towards Sequence Care’s core values and is a shining example to us all.
The Thank You programme rewards extraordinary effort, and the dedication and care of Service users. They might be your colleague, a Nurse, Driver or Support Worker who has helped care for you or your loved one. The Thank you programme is aimed at those members of staff who consistently push the boundaries to improve the quality of care that is provided at Sequence Care.
Anyone can make a nomination for the Thank you programme. Whether you are a service user, staff member, family member or Clinician you can nominate by emailing Maggie@sequencecaregroup.co.uk with your name and contact details, the name of the person you would like to nominate and your reason for nominating them.
The winning Nominee’s will get a reward and thank you from the Company.