Word from the CEO
Sequence Care Group – New Services Open
In January 2015 I took over the responsible role as Chief Executive of Sequence Care Group (formally known as CuroCare), having previously worked in the Mental Health Service within the Priory Group.
I am committed to developing and enhancing the Learning Disabilities Care we currently provide and introducing the new facilities we have upcoming in the London and South East regions where required, so please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any specific service needs we could work with you to provide.
Over the last 18 months the team at Sequence Care have made steady improvements to the services; completing CQC outcome based audits and Operational and Health and Safety audits and ensuring all services are CQC compliant. We have introduced a number of new systems, frameworks and procedures and focussed on the continued development and improvement. Firstly we have marked these developments and successes by changing our name from CuroCare to Sequence Care.
We currently offer 3 Hospital services in the heart of the local community and 5, high acuity, specialist and transition and stepdown residential services, with 2 new residential services opened in Chingford at the end of 2014. Sequence is able to offer a fully Pathway of Care from hospital to residential supportive care in the community.
New Services Opened 2015:
A further 3 residential services were registered by CQC during February/March 2015 and are available for admissions in Dartford and Cheshunt, offering high quality purpose built homes for service users with learning disabilities and associated mental health issues. All facilities offer large bedrooms with en-suite bathroom/shower facilities and furnished to a high standard throughout.
We are currently developing two further homes in Erith and High Wycombe which will be opened later this year.
At Sequence Care we are committed to achieving the very best Outcomes for the most complex and vulnerable individuals to support in a community setting:
- All of our services are based in the community and we are on average less than a 20 minute journey time from families and Care Managers of Service users.
- 92% of our Service users moved-on from our services to greater independence.
- On average Service users move on from our Hospital services within 12 months and from our Residential services within 24 – 48 months.
- We work to ensure all our services are fully CQC compliant.
- All our Service Users benefit from Professional support from our in-house Multi-Disciplinary Team of Consultant Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational and other Therapists and Mental Health and Learning Disability nurses.
- We use evidence based clinical and therapeutic interventions, to support an individual’s development with a focus on skill building through meaningful activities. We have developed our own skills building framework and Care Pathway to provide structured goals and measurable outcomes from this.
- We achieve outcomes that are person centred and focused on people’s personal positive goals.
To discuss the services Sequence Care provides or to discuss any questions about how we may be able to support your most complex and challenging Service Users, please contact me or any other member of the Sequence Care Group Team.
To make a referral or request any further information please telephone 01992 785460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Office