Support Worker/Care Assistant – Various Locations
Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider, real opportunities to progress within this field.
Sequence Care Group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential and Hospital Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities from promotion based upon performance. All of our Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
Sequence is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs, committed to providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals. We are looking for dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and leadership skills to join our dedicated team.
At Sequence you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes. For everyone at Sequence it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
Vacancies at the following Services:
Park House, Crouch end, 6 bed residential.
Meridian Court & Mews, Woolwich – 18 bed hospital & flats.
Olive Grove, Tottenham – 5 bed female hospital & 9 bed male hospital.
Willow Court, Waltham Abbey – 11 bed mixed residential.
Crossbrook Court & Cottage, Cheshunt – 15 bed residential.
Connington House & Court, Chingford – 16 bed residential & flats.
Totteridge House, High Wycombe – 7 bed residential.
Oakdene House, Erith – 6 bed residential.
Constance House, Enfield – 9 bed residential.
Birchwood House, Newham – 7 bed residential.
All of our Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
- You will support service users with learning disabilities, mental illness and additional complex needs, to live the life they want to within the service. You will support service-users in all aspects of daily living and community participation.
- You will assist service-users in leading a valued and fulfilled life in order that they maximise their potential and can live healthy and active lifestyles as independently as possible.
- You will ideally already be working as a Support Worker or Senior Support Worker
- You will ideally already have experience working with Adults with learning disabilities
- You will ideally have experience working with challenging behaviours
- You will be passionate about providing excellent support
- You will be kind, compassionate, take responsibility for your own actions and be keen to acquire new knowledge
- Contract: Full-time (40.5h) and Part-time (27h)
- A competitive salary: £7.75 – £8.15 per hour (higher rate for Totteridge House, High Wycombe)
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Comprehensive internal training programs delivered by our Clinical Services Team
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the Barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply: Email your CV or application form to firstname.lastname@example.org