As a leading provider of specialist services for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism and Asperger’s conditions, who may have complex and challenging needs, Sequence Care are proud to have recently opened a new residential service situated in the town of Erith in the London Borough of Bexley.
Oakdene House is a residential service registered with CQC and provides rehabilitation supports for adults with a diagnosis of:
- Learning disability and autistic spectrum disorders
- Mental health or complex needs
- Healthcare support
Adults referred to this specialist residential service maybe stepping down from a hospital service, or have a history of placement breakdowns and will benefit from a robust 24 hour staffed care service.
The service supports six adults moving on from restrictive services to a person centred support service to develop their daily living skills, confidence and choice making skills and help them learn to manage their emotions and behaviours in a positive manner. This will enable residents to engage in a range of community based opportunities and move on to greater independence in the future.
Oakdene House will provide:
- 4 studio rooms on the ground floor and two further studio rooms on the first floor.
- All studio rooms have an en-suite bathroom, sofa and dining area with a table and chair
- A spacious communal lounge, dining area, large modern kitchen, laundry room and a very large enclosed landscaped garden.