Service Manager – Maternity Cover
- Job Type: Full-time – Maternity Cover
- Salary: £32,557.29
- Location: Lulworth – Worthing, West Sussex
- Hours of work: 40
Progress Housing Ltd, a subsidiary of Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider, creating real opportunities to progress within the health & social care sector.
Progress Housing Ltd is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential Services for Adults requiring specialist learning and physical disability support.
Progress Housing is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs, committed to providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
At Progress Housing you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes. For everyone at Progress Housing it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
Lulworth is a 11 bed service with a CQC rating of ‘Good’.
You will oversee the care delivery within the service, manage & supervise the staff team and ensure the highest standards of care are provided. As the Service Manager you will also be responsible for liaising with CQC and continuously monitor the clinical needs of service users.
- Formulation of support plans.
- Writing of residential core assessments, pathway plans and other competent reports to professionals as necessary.
- Direct work with service users and their families as part of the family support work to assess risks, strengths and viability of living in the community.
- Day to day running of the projects, policies and procedures, finance and all administration involved. Managing and working with set budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date both manual and electronic records and databases.
The ideal candidates will currently be a Manager with several years’ experience working with adults who have Learning and Physical Disabilities. You will have experience of working with adults with complex needs and challenging behaviour and possess the ability to react effectively to changing operational priorities.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will have the skill to perform varied tasks simultaneously and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have:
- Clear DBS Record
- Experience of Social Services and Local Authorities.
- MUST have a health & social care degree, management qualification within the health care sector or an equivalent.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of CQC and current legislations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hours: 40
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the Barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 31st March 2018
To apply: email completed application form or CV to email@example.com