Registered Manager – Woolwich
Supported Living/Residential Services
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £30,000.00 – £35,000 per annum (negotiable)
- Location: South East London
- Hours of work: 40
Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities for those interested in the Healthcare sector.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager based at a newly developed Supported Living & Residential Service in South East London. Sequence Care Group specialises in adult’s services, dedicated to improving the lives of people with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs.
We are exceptionally proud of our person-centred approach and our commitment to delivering excellence, seeking staff with ambition, creativity and commitment to support our service users to transition from care to independent living. In return we are able to offer competitive salaries, training and development and opportunities for career and earnings progression. We are undergoing rapid expansion and have a number of great opportunities to support us in this growth.
About The Role
Registered Manager overseeing a reputable supported living & residential service as well as outreach community care; you will be responsible for the safeguarding of adults within the service whilst adhering to policies and procedures.
You will evaluate and update strategies and drive to grow and maintain an excellent service. You will also need to develop and maintain relationships with the local authorities.
- Supervision and development of the staff team.
- Managing an 11 bed multi sited service.
- Formulation of support plans.
- Writing of residential core assessments, pathway plans and other competent reports to professionals as necessary.
- Direct work with service users and their families as part of the family support work to assess risks, strengths and viability of living in the community.
- Ensure the service reaches an outstanding/good inspection from CQC.
- Day to day running of the projects, policies and procedure, finance and all administration involved. Knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 & 2007.
- Managing and working with set budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date both manual and electronic records and databases.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will have the skill to perform varied tasks simultaneously and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have:
- Clear DBS Record
- Experience of Social Services and Local Authorities.
- MUST have a health & social care degree, management qualification within the health care sector or an equivalent.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of CQC and current legislations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in supported living and supporting people with LD/MH and challenging behaviour (desirable)
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
To apply: please email a CV or completed application form to email@example.com