Registered Manager – High Wycombe
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £30,000.00 – £35,000 per annum (negotiable)
- Location: High Wycombe
- Hours of work: 40
Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities for those interested in the Healthcare sector.
Sequence Care Group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities. All of our Services provide support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
Sequence is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs, committed to providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on, dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and leadership skills to join our dedicated team.
At Sequence you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes. For everyone at Sequence it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
You will oversee the care delivery within the service, manage & supervise the staff team and ensure the highest standards of care are provided. As the Registered Manager you will also be responsible for liaising with CQC and continuously monitor the clinical needs of our service users.
- Formulation of support plans.
- Writing of residential core assessments, pathway plans and other competent reports to professionals as necessary.
- Direct work with service users and their families as part of the family support work to assess risks, strengths and viability of living in the community.
- Day to day running of the projects, policies and procedure, finance and all administration involved. Knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 & 2007.
- Managing and working with set budgets.
- Maintain up-to-date both manual and electronic records and databases.
The ideal candidates will currently be a Manager with several years’ experience working with adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health needs. You will have experience of working with adults with complex needs and challenging behaviour and possess the ability to react effectively to changing operational priorities and be familiar with the Mental Health Act.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will have the skill to perform varied tasks simultaneously and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have:
- Clear DBS Record
- Experience of Social Services and Local Authorities.
- MUST have a health & social care degree, management qualification within the health care sector or an equivalent.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of CQC and current legislations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hours: 40
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Comprehensive internal training programs delivered by our Clinical Services Team
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 33 days annual leave inclusive Bank Holidays
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
To apply: email completed application form or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org