Occupational Therapy Assistant – London
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £17,000 per annum
- Location: London & Neighbouring Counties
- Hours of work: 40
Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider, real opportunities to progress within this field.
Sequence Care Group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential and Hospital Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities from promotion based upon performance. All of our Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
Sequence is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals. We are looking for dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and leadership skills to join our dedicated team.
At Sequence you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes. For everyone at Sequence it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
- The OTA is responsible for delivery of effective Occupational Therapy services across multiple sites for adults residing in community rehabilitation units who present learning disabilities and complex needs.
- To contribute to the high standards of person centred care provided within Sequence Care Group Ltd, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team as an autonomous individual.
- The Occupational Therapy Assistant possesses the core skills necessary to carry out a more specialised role within a community rehabilitation unit catering for adults with dual diagnosis and complex needs.
- To have the ability to work without direct supervision in Sequence Care Group community rehabilitation units delivering client programmes adhering to local and national professional standards whilst keeping the OT informed.
- To be a proactive member of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies (e.g. Social services, Voluntary agencies) ensuring that effective communication and liaison takes place at all times.
- To have an interest and knowledge base of Occupational Therapy and its application within this specialist setting.
- To have some relevant experience (within OT, LD or a secure setting) in a clinical area or to be working to/have achieved NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care, Rehabilitation, a degree or B Tech.
- You will be kind, compassionate, take responsibility for your own actions and be keen to acquire new knowledge
- Hours: 40
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Comprehensive internal training programs delivered by our Clinical Services Team
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave inclusive Bank Holidays
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply: email your CV or completed application form to email@example.com