Deputy Manager – High Wycombe
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £25,000.00 – £26,000 per annum (negotiable)
- Location: High Wycombe
- Hours of Work: 40
Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider creating real opportunities for those interested in the Healthcare sector.
Sequence Care Group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities. All of our Services provide support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
Sequence is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs, committed to providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on, dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and leadership skills to join our dedicated team.
At Sequence you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes. For everyone at Sequence it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
You will support the service manager with overseeing the care delivery within the service, manage & supervise the staff team and ensure the highest standards of care are provided. As the Deputy Manager, you will also be responsible for liaising with CQC and continuously monitor the clinical needs of service users.
- To support the Manager in maintaining the required level of revenue (occupancy and fee levels) by promotion of the home and maintaining good relationships with service purchasers and other stakeholders.
- To ensure appropriate correspondence and contact with registration authorities and all other outside agencies are done in accordance with the company procedures.
- Provide necessary information, instruction, supervision and guidance to all staff in respect of implementing company policies and procedures.
- To assist in the recruitment, induction, supervision, support and development of staff and ensuring their well-being by observing the Health and Safety At Work Act and all other relevant health & safety legislative requirements.
- Support the manager in the assessment of individual staff and unit training needs, and planning and coordinating the provision of such training.
- To support the manager in the assessment of potential patients prior to admission, gauging suitability bearing in mind resources available within the Home.
- To ensure patient care plans are regularly reviewed.
The ideal candidates will currently be a Deputy Manager with several years’ experience working with adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health needs. You will have experience of working with adults with complex needs and challenging behaviour and possess the ability to react effectively to changing operational priorities and be familiar with the Mental Health Act.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will have the skill to perform varied tasks simultaneously and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have:
- Experience of Social Services and Local Authorities.
- MUST have a health & social care degree, management qualification within the health care sector or an equivalent.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of CQC and current legislations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence (desirable).
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hours: 40
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the Barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply: email a completed application form or CV to email@example.com